Device configuration includes:
- mNVR S250 with 2G/3G/4G Quectel modem on board and ARM-based processor;
- Precise GPS receiver;
- 4 pcs of an IP camera (automotive mobile camera Bitrek);
- m.2 SATA 120 GB;
- 128b VPN encryption (FTP inside VPN tunnel);
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz /5GHz;
- Built-in CANbus;
- 2 external 2G/3G/4G antennas;
- 1 external GPS antenna;
- 1 Wi-Fi antenna,
- Solid automotive metal case.
NVR has eight operational modes:
– Non-stop video;
– Non-stop video recording, with adjusted pauses between recordings;
– Video with fixed duration;
– Video recording that starts/stops by the event (one-shot video);
– Photo recording that starts/stops by the event;
– Time-lapse photo. The device takes pictures at a specified interval, and when an event happens – it creates a collage of shots before the event.
– Video with the event in the center. NVR creates a video, including what was happening BEFORE the event, the EVENT itself, and AFTER the event.
Our NVR sends to the server location and photo/or link to photo or video via IPS protocol in regular operation. All information can be stored in internal memory and uploaded over the Wi-Fi point by the end of the day/week (garage etc.).
Live broadcasts via RTSP protocol.
Live broadcasts via RTMP protocol.
Live broadcasts via RTMP Publisher protocol.
Live streaming via HLS protocol.
Live streaming via MPEG DASH protocol.
Event triggers (control protocols):
- Web interface;
- Bitrek CAN interface (external sensors generate events);
- IPS protocol;
- Web API.