Device configuration includes:
- mNVR S250 with 2G/3G/4G Quectel modem on board and ARM-based processor;
- Precise GPS receiver;
- 4 pcs of an IP camera (automotive mobile camera Bitrek);
- m.2 SATA 120 GB-2TB and MicroSD 16Gb-512Gb;
- 128b VPN encryption (FTP inside VPN tunnel);
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz /5GHz;
- Built-in CANbus;
- 2 external 2G/3G/4G antennas;
- 1 external GPS antenna;
- 1 Wi-Fi antenna,
- Solid automotive metal case.
You can connect an external Android tablet to our NVR and interact with the driver using your application. You can also configure the NVR locally via wifi connection from your mobile phone or tablet.
m.2 storage provides a significant lifecycle and vibration resistance.
Our NVR sends to the server location and photo/or link to photo or video via IPS protocol in regular operation. All information can be stored in internal memory and uploaded over the Wi-Fi point by the end of the day/week (garage etc.).
Event triggers (control protocols):
- Web interface;
- Bitrek CAN interface (external sensors generate events);
- IPS protocol;
- Web API.