This device is on the TOP of the Bitrek product line. We designed it, especially for the most demanding buyers and for the most complex projects.
In BI-530m-C Trek, you can find everything you need to provide extensive functionality and always remain something that will raise your offer’s value when the time comes.
We use this device when we have to create a network of external sensors and remain within a budget in the meantime.
Shortlist of possibilities:
– RS 485 port (you can connect up to 4 Bitrek Fuel level sensors, or Bitrek’s RFID reader for engine/ignition control and driver ID, or any other external sensor);
– RS 232 port (speed limiter support, Can Log support, or any other external sensor);
– AIn, one analog input (any analog sensors support, for example, temperature sensors, etc.);
– DIn, three discrete inputs;
– DOut, one configurable digital output to manage external sensors;
– Can Bus scanner;
– Can Log support;
– Internal geofences;
– Fuel monitoring;
– FOTA support (remote firmware updates).
We also have other features and hardware extensions for that device. Using Bitrek’s external modules, we can design unique and applicable for any vehicle type and providing a non-stop control system for your project.