This device is on the upper level of the BI 5xx Trek product line. We designed it, to provide a reliable and cost-effective product in projects where the main focus is on fuel monitoring and engine control.
With BI 530R Trek, you can find a solid platform from the TOP of the product line, which allows you to raise the value of your proposal by adding any amount of additional sensors with an RS-485 port. In the meantime, this device has premium overvoltage protection.
Shortlist of possibilities:
– RS 485 port (you can connect up to 4 Bitrek Fuel level sensors, Bitrek’s RFID reader for engine/ignition control and driver ID, or any other external sensor);
– Ain, two analog inputs (any analog sensors support, for example up to 4 temperature sensors, etc.);
– DIn, three discrete inputs;
– DOut, one configurable digital output to manage external sensors;
– Internal geofences;
– Fuel monitoring;
– FOTA support (remote firmware updates).
We also have other modifications to that device. Using Bitrek’s database of developments, we can design unique and applicable for any vehicle type product for your project.